Part time/Full time
The Nurse Practitioner is responsible for managing health problems and coordinating health care for patient in accordance with State and Federal rules and regulations and the nursing
standards of care clinical management is conducted in collaboration with other health care team members.
The post holder is an experienced or recently graduated nurse who, acting in a professional manner within the limits of their duties and responsibilities, will provide complete physical and systemic assessment of patients, starting with the initial history and create a plan of care for treatment based on evaluation. They will work under the general supervision of physician to provide and demonstrate safe clinical decision-making, critical thinking and expert care in the clinic and hospital settings. They will work collaboratively with the medical team, to provide patient-centered quality care, one patient at a time.
- Offer comprehensive Medical services to ages 10-99+ year olds at our ambulatory care site: IntegraCare Clinic and/or any of our affiliated hospital settings.
- Focus on prevention and management of illnesses and their complications.
- Liaise with all circle of care entities to ensure patient’s wellbeing.
- Provide research assistance and advice on all healthcare issues, answering questions that may arise either from interactions with our staff or from other healthcare providers.
- Ensure and promote functionality of patients, providing health education to support patients to adopt health promotion strategies that promote healthy lifestyles, and apply principles of self-care
- Document patient care services by charting in patient records
- Function independently to perform age-appropriate history and physical for complex acute, critical, and chronically ill patients.
- Order and interpret diagnostic and therapeutic tests relative to patient’s age-specific needs.
- Prescribe appropriate pharmacologic and non-pharmacologic treatment modalities
- Prioritize health problems and intervene appropriately to assist the patient in complex, urgent or emergency situations, including initiation of or referral for effective emergency and continuity of care
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary team members by making appropriate referrals.
- Facilitate staff, patient and family decision making by providing educational tools.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Graduate of an accredited Nurse Practitioner Program
- Current Nurse Practitioner certification
- Current provider card in Basic Life Support (BLS) and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Proficient computer skills, including Word and Excel
Minimum of 2 years of nursing preferred; Advanced nursing experience is not required
Bibi Lebechi: firstname.lastname@example.orgApply for Position